Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Now Available at The Dart Gallery, September 2nd 2015

Here are pics of a few pieces I dropped off at The Dart Gallery  in Dartmouth last Friday (August 28th). 

First up, wall-hanging stoneware flying crows!  I brought in a small flock, varying in size and price point from $40 - $125. There's this brand new one from my last firing which is $85, the others are a bit older.


 Here is one of six smaller ones for $40
 And this one is $75

This is the largest one, for $125.  These are all hand carved as I don't use molds.





This large stoneware tortoise comes apart into 2 pieces that could be used for serving food. I made this piece back in 2010 and plan on making more stoneware tortoises soon.

Tortoise.  Stoneware $220





The next 3 sculptures are older but favourite pieces of mine!  Time to see if they're ready for new homes.  I made these from earthenware in 2008 while I was studying ceramics at University of Regina.  They were bisqued, then wiped with a black stain, and fired again.  

These owls were part of a big body of work I did for a show that year call "Portraits, Presence and Play" with Regina painter friend Jana Kutarna.  

Single Parent. 9" tall x 13" wide x 4" long, $225


These Owls Are Going To Get A Divorce.  11" tall x 12" wide x 6" long $240

Teenagers. 8.5" tall x 12" wide x 10" long $275

No comments:

Post a Comment